Back-to-school is looking a little different this year. Whether your kiddos will be heading back full time, participating in a hybrid model of schooling, or schooling from home, getting and staying organized will be essential for saving our sanity!
This week I wanted to share a few posts that can help us streamline our systems so that no matter what school looks like in our households, we can be neat, tidy, and prepared!
- Set up a command center to create a home base for paperwork, the family schedule, and important announcements.
- Have a plan for minimizing kids’ paper clutter.
- Put together an organized Student Binder with our free printables.
- Make sure those dresser drawersare neat and tidy.
- Help kids set daily goals with these free printable goal charts.
I know this time is stressful and overwhelming for many of us, but I hope that these tricks and tools will make heading back into the school year just a little bit easier!
Brilliant Toy Organization Ideas
And speaking of those sweet kiddos, their toy spaces can be some of the most challenging areas to organize! These bloggers managed to successfully (and beautifully!) tame the toy clutter:
- Playroom Storage Tips from Leanna at Life by Leanna (She proves that toy storage can be both functional and beautiful!)
- 5 Ways to Tidy Up a Tiny Kids’ Room by Carli at Made by Carli(Perfect solutions for when you’re working with a small space!)
- Under Bed Toy Box on Wheelsfrom Medina at Grillo Designs(Such a smart idea for adding more storage in an inconspicuous spot!)
- Toy Organization Ideas from Destiny at Just Destiny (Love her toy closet and hidden toy storage!)
- Realistic Playroom Organization from Bryannah of Healthy Little Mama (This space is especially inspiring if you have really little ones!)
Thanks so much for following along! Have a wonderful weekend!
Pssssttttt… Have you taken our free online organizing class yet? The class, How to Get Organized When You Don’t Have a Lot of Time, will help you get your organizing done quickly and efficiently so you have more time for all of those other important things in your life! Head here to choose the class time that works best for you!
PS…Don’t forget that as one of our VIP newsletter subscribers, you have access to our free printables vault of more than 200 pages of pretty organizing printables! To access the vault, head here and enter the password
I HEART PRINTABLES
to get you into the free printables vault. (Password is case sensitive and includes spaces. If you’re having trouble getting it to work, try copying and pasting it into the box to make sure it is 100% correct.)
Disclosure: If you purchase anything from links in this email or others that I send, I may receive some kind of affiliate commission. However, I only ever mention products I love and would recommend whether I was being compensated or not. Thank you so much for your support of Just a Girl and Her Blog!
Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 4017 Washington Road, PMB 1400, McMurray, PA 15317