The Hollow Earth
by Dr. R. W. Bernard, B.A., M.A., Ph.D.
FIELDCREST PUBLISHING CO., INC.
210 Fifth Avenue, New York 10, N.Y.
from OurHollowEarth Website
The Greatest Geographical Discovery in History
Made by Admiral Richard E. Byrd in the Mysterious Land Beyond the Poles
The True Origin of the Flying Saucers
To the Future Explorers of the New World that exists beyond North and South Poles in the hollow interior of the Earth. Who will Repeat Admiral Byrd’s historic Flight for 1,700 Miles beyond the North Pole and that of his Expedition for 2,300 Miles beyond the South Pole, entering a New Unknown Territory not shown on any map, covering an immense land area whose total size is larger than North America, consisting of forests, mountains, lakes, vegetation and animal life.
The aviator who will be the first to reach this New Territory, unknown until Admiral Byrd first discovered it, will go down in history as a New Columbus and greater than Columbus, for while Columbus discovered a new continent, he will discover a New World.
- Chapter 1: Admiral Byrd’s Epoch-Making Discovery
- Chapter 2: The Hollow Earth
- Chapter 3: William Reed’s Book – “Phantom of the Poles”
- Chapter 4: Marshall B. Gardner’s Book – “A Journey to the Earth’s Interior Or Have the Poles Really Been Discovered?”
- Chapter 5: Was the North Pole Really Discovered?
- Chapter 6: The Origin of the Eskimos
- Chapter 7: The Subterranean Origin of the Flying Saucers
- Chapter 8: Conclusion Flying Saucers, Propulsion and Relativity